We want a completely secular, nonreligious wedding ceremony. Do you have to sign our marriage certificate minister or reverend?

Thanks to New Jersey’s new Civil Celebrant law and my training at the Celebrant Foundation & Institute, I am now able to solemnize marriages in New Jersey as a state certified Civil Celebrant. This means that I can sign your New Jersey marriage certificate as a Civil Celebrant without using my ordained title, Reverend. You can have a truly secular/civil ceremony without having to have a courthouse wedding.

Category: NJ Weddings, Secular weddings, Weddings
Tags: , , , ,

← Frequently Asked Questions